A treatment that uses nutrition to manage or prevent medical conditions. It involves assessing a person's nutrition status, developing a nutrition plan, and providing ongoing support and education to help the person make lasting changes to their diet and lifestyle.
A 2:1:1 ceramic plate, kitchen scale, and a measuring tape will be given to you. Learning proper dietary knowledge, accurately grasping every meal, ensuring a strong sense of satiety, and achieving target more easily.
Filling out the questionnaire will take 5-10 minutes and will provide a comprehensive understanding of your health condition to identify the root cause of any issues. A dietitian will then customize a dietary plan specifically for you.
Before starting, it is important to prepare and understand what to expect during the programme. Some things to keep in mind may include:
- Make sure you have all the necessary information and materials ready, such as any medical records or diet history.
- Follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the diet planner or food therapist.
- Be honest and open about your health and dietary habits. This will help them create a more accurate and effective plan for you.
- Keep an open mind and be willing to try new foods or make changes to your diet.
- Be prepared to commit to the plan and make any necessary lifestyle changes in order to see results.
- Follow up with the diet planner or food therapist as recommended to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to the plan.
To get started with the programme:
- Review the plan and understand its goals and recommendations.
- Schedule a time to meet with the diet planner or food therapist to discuss the plan and ask any questions you may have.
- Take the time to learn about the plan and any new foods or techniques we recommend. This will help you feel more prepared and confident when following our programme.
- Make any necessary preparations or arrangements, such as stocking up on recommended foods or planning your meals in advance.
- Follow the plan as closely as possible, and be consistent with your efforts. This will help you see the best results.
- Stay in communication with the diet planner or food therapist and follow up as recommended to track you progress and make any necessary adjustments to the plan.
During the formal service:
- The service will typically takes 30-60 minutes.
- The plan management food therapist will explain the root cause of your issues and teach you how to eat correctly.
- The food therapist will also answer any questions you may have about the plan and provide guidance on how to follow it.
- Be sure to listen carefully and take notes if needed.
- Be open and honest about any challenges or concerns you may have with the plan.
- The therapist may also provide you with additional resources or materials to help you follow the plan, such as recipe ideas or meal planning tools.
- Follow the plan as closely as possible and be consistent with your efforts. This will help you see the best results.
- Stay in communication with the plan management food therapist and follow up as recommended to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to the plan.
To track your progress and make the most of the dietary plan:
- Keep a record of your meals, including what you eat and when you eat it. This can help you stay on track and identify any areas where you may need to make changes.
- The chief attending food therapist will follow up on your progress and provide feedback and suport as needed.
- They may also provide you with additional resources or materials to help you follow the plan, such as recipe ideas or meal planning tools.
- Take the time to learn about proper nutrition and how to make healthy food choices. This will help you become more knowledgeable and confident in your eating habits.
- Be consistent with your efforts and stay committed to the plan. This will help you see the results.
- Stay in communication with the chief attending food therapist and follow up as recommended to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to the plan.
To wrap up the service and ensure continued progress:
- Review and summarize your progress with the chief attending food therapist.
- Discuss the results and any challenges or concerns you may have had.
- The therapist will help you clarify any issues and provide guidance on how to continue making progress after the service ends.
- Be consistent with your efforts and stay committed to your healthy eating habits.
- Remember that making lasting changes to your diet and lifestyle takes time and effort, but the benefits are worth it. Stay focused and motivated, and don't be afraid to ask for help or support when needed.
3:1 Dietitians to Client
Free 211 Food Plate, Kitchen Scale, and Measuring Tape
Frequently Asked Questions
SHINE Programme can be beneficial for anyone looking to improve their overall health and well-being, or address specific health issues such as obesity, diabetes, or digestive problems. It can be especially helpful for people who have struggled to make lasting changes to their diet and lifestyle on their own.
SHINE Programme involves working with 3 food therapist / dietitian to assess your current diet and health status, and identify any areas that need improvement. Based on this assessment, a customized plan is developed to help you make healthy changes to your diet and lifestyle. Moreover, all of your meals will be monitored throughout the programme.
SHINE Programme can also be helpful for addressing a variety of other health issues. These may include digestive problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and more. Our food therapist can work with you to identify the root cause of your health issues and develop a customized plan to address them.
Yes, SHINE Programme can be used alongside other treatments as part of a comprehensive approach to care. For example, if you are being treated for a chronic condition such as diabetes, our food therapist may work with you to develop a healthy eating plan to manage your condition, while also working with your healthcare team to ensure that all of your treatment needs are being met.