January 04, 2023
Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Extract
Also known as “Indian ginseng”, an important herb in India
- One of the most important herb of Ayurveda, one of the world's oldest holistic healing system.
- Has been used for over 3000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration.
- Reduce blood sugar level
- Might have anticancer properties
- Reduce stress
- Improve anxiety and depression
- Improve male fertility
- May increase muscle mass and strength
- Anti inflammation
- May lower cholesterol and triglycerides
- May improve brain function, including memory
Clinical study showed improved fasting blood glucose (FBG) and lipid profile (serum total cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL-C, VLDL-C and HDL-C) in chronically stressed human after 60 days.
30 subjects with history of chronic stress exhibited significant reduction in scores on all stress-assessment scale after 60 days.
PSS: Perceived Stress Scale; GHQ-28 : General Health Questionnaire;
DASS: Depression Anxiety Stress Scale ; S.Cortisol : Serum Cortisol